Sunday, February 20, 2011

Business Travel - How to Not Put On Weight

I travel a great deal for business, and perhaps you do too. It's so easy to gain weight when each and every meal should be eaten out, and close to impossible to lose weight. I've stopped attempting to lose weight during travel, even though sometimes if I'm lucky I'll lose a bit. As a substitute, I concentrate on not gaining weight and here are the methods I use that will hopefully be useful to you as well.

It is very easy to be inactive while traveling. I try to do some exercise a minimum of a couple of times throughout the week, hopefully much more frequently. I make a point of instantly finding the exercise room when I check in. If I discover it, I'm much more likely to use it. I make a point of completely and positively using it a minimum of once during a hotel stay. If I use it once, I usually end up utilizing it 2 or much more times.

I also attempt to walk if the location is good for walking. Occasionally the only walking I'll do is occasionally up or down the stairs instead of utilizing the elevator, and every small bit helps.

I eat a lot, but attempt to moderate myself on the road. I usually have a light breakfast as I have some control there. Lunch and/or dinner are much more likely to be with clients or colleagues and harder to control. I'll have a minimum of the occasional salad for lunch or dinner, and skip dessert most of the time.

I avoid alcohol unless with clients or colleagues. Alcohol has too many calories for sure. No having a beer at the hotel bar after work or before dinner, although I may go relax and have a diet and non alcoholic beverage.

One of the keys to my weight control is being in control during travel. I might not lose weight, but I certainly don't gain any either.
.
.
kpi | nintendo 3ds | Wilton chocolate fountain | Samsung PL201 | woodwork projects | jealous women | necklaces for sale | wedding band mens | How To Earn Money Fast And Easy | nintendo 3ds

No comments: